Last Updated: November 24, 2022
Definitions and Interpretation
The words in which the first letter is capitalized has meanings determined by the following rules. The following definitions will have the same meaning, regardless of whether they are written in singular or plural.
- Account is a distinct account that you have created to use our Service, or portions of our Service.
- Company (referred by "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) is a reference to TimelyStay.
- Cookies are tiny files that are stored on Your mobile device, computer and any device via an online site, which contains information about Your browsing history on that site as well as other functions.
- Country refers to: Portugal
- Device is any device that is able to access the Service , such as an iPhone, a laptop computer or a tablet that is digital.
- Personal Data is any information that is related to an identifiable person.
- Service refers to the website.
- Service Provider refers to any legal or natural person who handles the information for the benefit of the Company. It is a reference to third-party entities or employees of the Company to provide the Service and to offer Services on behalf of the Company, to provide the Service for the benefit of the Company or to provide tasks related with the Service or aid to assist the Company in analyzing the way the Service is utilized.
- The term "third-party" Social Media Service refers to any web site or social network site through which users can sign in or register an account to utilize the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to TimelyStay, accessible from https://timelystay.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Data Collection and Use for Your Personal Data
The types of data collected
When using our Service, we may ask You to supply us with specific personally identifiable information which can be used to identify or contact You. Personally identifiable information could include, but are not only:
- Email address
- First name and the last name
- Telephone number
- Address State, Province, ZIP/Postal code City
- Usage Data
User Data is automatically collected during the use of the Service.
Information about Usage Data can include things like Your device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address) the type of browser or version of the browser and the pages on our Service that You visit, the date and date of your session, the length of time on these websites, your unique device identifications and other diagnostic information.
If you access the Service using mobile devices, we might collect certain data automatically, which includes but not limited to the kind of mobile device You are using the device you use, your mobile device's unique ID as well as the IP address of your mobile device, the device's mobile OS, kind that mobile Internet browser you are using Unique device identifiers as well as other diagnostic information.
We also may collect data that your browser transmits when you visit the Service or when you access the Service via mobile devices.
Information obtained from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company permits You to establish an account and sign in to use the Service using the following third-party Social Media Services:
If you choose to sign up with us through, or give us access to an Third-Party Social Media Service, We may gather Personal information that are already linked to Your third-party social media service's account, including Your name, your email address, your actions or your contact list connected to that account.
Technology for Tracking and Cookies as well as tracking technologies
- Cookies, also known as Cookies for Browsers. A cookie is tiny file that is stored on your Device. You can tell your browser to block any Cookies, or to notify you when a Cookie has been delivered. If you don't accept Cookies, You might not be able use certain parts of our service. Unless you've changed your settings on your browser to ensure that it does not allow Cookies Our Service could utilize Cookies.
- Web beacons. Certain sections of our Service and emails could contain tiny electronic files referred to as web beacons (also known as clear pixels, pixel tags, and single-pixel GIFs) which allow the Company for instance in determining the number of the number of users who have visited those pages or opened emails as well as other web statistics (for instance, recording that a certain section is popular or popular particular section, or verifying the integrity of the server and system).
Cookies may include "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies are stored on Your personal device or computer whenever You disconnect While Session Cookies disappear after you close your web browser.
We make use of both Session as well as persistent cookies for the reasons as outlined in the following paragraphs:
Essential or Necessary Cookies
Sort: Cookies for Session
We are the ones who administer it.
Their purpose: Cookies are necessary to provide you with services on the website and allow you to utilize certain features. They assist in authenticating users and protect against the fraudulent use of accounts by users. In the absence of these Cookies, services You've requested can't be delivered, and we only use them to offer the services you requested.
Cookies Policy / Notification Acceptance Cookies
Type Cookies that persist
We are the ones who administer it.
They are used to identify whether users have opted-in to using cookies on the website.
Type Cookies that persist
Managed by Us
They help us remember the your choices when you access the website, such as remembering your login information or your language preference. The aim of these Cookies is to give You a the most personal experience possible and avoid having to input Your preferences each time you access the website.
For more details about the cookies we make use of and your options with regard to cookies, please refer to the section on our Cookies Policy or the Cookies section of our Privacy Policies.
The Use Of Your Personal Data
The Company is able to make use of Personal Data for the following reasons:
- to maintain and provide our Service as well as to monitor the usage of our Service.
- to manage your account: to manage Your registration as a registered user of the Service. The personal information you provide will allow You access to various functions of the Service, which are available to you as an authorized user.
- to perform the contract: the development, compliance , and the execution of the purchase contract the items, products or services that you bought or purchased as well as any other contract that you enter into with Us via the Service.
- to contact you: Contact You via email, phone calls SMS, email, or any other similar methods of electronic communication for example, mobile application's push notifications about updates or informational communications in connection with the functions and products, or contracted services, such as security updates, if necessary or acceptable for their implementation.
- to provide you with information about special offers and general details about additional products and services we provide that are like those you've previously bought or inquired about, except if you've chosen not to receive this information.
- to manage your needs: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For business transactions: We may use your information to analyze or make an acquisition, merger, restructuring or dissolution or any other sale or transfer of all or a portion of our assets, either in the context of a continuing concern, or in the context of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar process where Personal Data held by Us regarding our users of our Services is one of the assets that are transferred.
- for other reasons We could make use of Your data for other reasons, like analyzing data and identifying trends in usage as well as evaluating whether our advertising campaigns, as well as to analyze and enhance our Services, products or services, as well as marketing your experience.
We may disclose Your private information under the following circumstances:
- With Service Providers The Service Providers may be able to share your personal information with Service Providers for monitoring and examine usage of the service for the purpose of contacting You.
- for business transactions: We may share or transfer Your personal data as part of or in the course of negotiations regarding any merger or sale of assets of the Company finance, the acquisition of all or part of our business by an other company.
- with business allies: We may share Your personal information with our business partners to offer you specific products, services or offers.
- other members: when You share personal information or interact in public spaces between other users the information could be seen by all users and could be distributed publicly beyond. If you connect with other users, or register via an Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may be able to see Your name, profile images, as well as a descriptions of your activities. Similar to this other users can view descriptions of your activity in communication with You, as well as check out Your profile.
- With Your Consent We are able to disclose Your personal data for any other reason with Your permission.
Data Retention for Your Personal Data
The Company may also keep Usage Data for internal analysis for internal analysis. Usage Data is typically retained for a shorter duration, except for the cases where this data is utilized to improve the security of our Service or improve the efficiency in Our Service, or We are legally obliged to store the data for longer durations.
Transmitting Your Personal Data
Your personal information, which includes Personal Data, is processed in the company's operational offices and at any other location where the persons responsible for processing are situated. This means that the information could be transferred to and stored on computers in a different state or province or another governmental jurisdiction in which the laws regarding data protection may differ from the laws in Your area of jurisdiction.
You can erase your Personal Data
You are entitled to request deletion or We assist you in erasing the personal Data that we have collected regarding you.
Our Service can allow You to erase certain information regarding You from the Service.
You can modify, update or erase Your personal information anytime by logging into Your Account if there is one. You can do this by then going to the settings for your account which allows you to control your personal data. You can also contact us to seek access to, rectify or erase any personal information you have given us.
It is important to note that we may have to keep certain types of information if we are under a legal obligation or legal reason to do such.
Information on Your Personal Data
In certain situations the company may be required to divulge the information you provide as Personal Data if required to comply with the law or in response to legitimate requests from officials of the public (e.g. a court or government agency).
Other legal obligations
The Company is permitted to disclose Your Personal Data in the reasonable belief that this actions are necessary to:
- Meet the legal requirement
- Guard and defend the rights and properties of the Company
- Investigate or prevent any violations of the Service
- Secure the personal safety of Users of the Service or the general public
- Guard yourself against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
Your security and the protection of Your Personal Data is important to us, but keep in mind that no method of transmitting data via the Internet or method of storage using electronic technology is 100% safe. Although we strive to employ methods that are commercially acceptable to safeguard the security of your Personal Data, We cannot assure its security 100%.
Our Service does not address individuals under 13. We do not gather personally identifiable information from anyone who is under 13 years of age. If you have a guardian or parent, and you know that your child has given Us the Personal Data, please contact Us. If we learn that We have received Personal Data from anyone under 13 without the verification of parental consent We take the necessary steps to erase this information from our servers.
If We have to use consent as an legally valid basis to process your information If Your nation requires parental consent We could ask for the parent's permission before we collect and use the information.
Links to other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites which are not owned or operated by Us. If you click on a Third Party link, you get redirected to the website of the third party. We strongly suggest that you read the Privacy Policies of each website you visit.
We do not have any control over and cannot assume any liability for the privacy, content, guidelines or policies of third-party websites or services.